A hierarchical methodology removes DFT from the critical path for large designs. The methodology is compatible with other techniques such as channel sharing, which can further reduce ATPG turn-around time and test cost.
The authors descirbe a new signature-based approach to resolving the content of layouts in GDSII, OASIS and other formats.
Learn how planning and upfront knowledge of the challenges ahead can open up what has seemed a challenging task.
Why design data integrity matters from cell design to tapeout. These techniques will help ensure your validation process is as comprehensive as possible.
- Article How HLS is giving shape to glasses-free 3DTV
- Expert Insight The Wally Rhines interview – Part One: Mentor as a Siemens business
- Expert Insight DVCon China launches this April in Shanghai
- Expert Insight Power analysis isn’t just for battery-operated products
- Article Layout-database file control: the missing link
- Expert Insight How eFPGAs will help build the brave new world of AI
View All Sponsors